Monday 8 September 2014

Missing my spring garden...

I really have to do something about our borders, they look glorious in May but by August they're done for! I'm going to photograph them over the next couple of weeks as I plan for next year, but for now here are some of my favourite moments of early summer...
                                                         


                                                         


                                                         

How quickly it goes! I'm already writing myself reminders to plant more clematis and alliums but to leave some space for later flowering plants too. Already counting the days till next spring!





2 comments:

  1. There is a special offer on at the moment on the gardeners World website 100 alium bulkbs - just pay P&P
    http://www.thompson-morgan.com/GW722 (just cut & paste - don't know how to do the link thingy!)
    Needless to say I've sent for some - oh and whilst I was ordering the bulbs I ordered a few more bits! As one does! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are trying to add some late summer interest for next year too.

    ReplyDelete

I lovelovelove your comments and I read everyone. I might not always get round to replying but I will try my best to...girlguide promise x